Richey Capacitor, Inc. – Purchase Order Provisions
- Delivery: All deliveries will be made as near as possible in accordance with the schedule shown on the face of the acknowledgement. Shipment and sales of merchandise, unless otherwise stated hereon, will be F.O.B., Nashville, Tennessee.
- Warranty: The Seller warrants that at the time of shipment the products manufactured by the Seller and sold hereunder will be free of defects in material and workmanship. This warranty shall extend for a period of one year from the date of shipment by the Seller. Claim for defective material or workmanship must be verified by an authorized representative of this company, and in such cases, our liability is limited to the replacement or repair of such part or parts of the material in question as we may decide to be defective, after proper examination. We assume no liability for damages or expenses of any character, including those arising out of installation, use or resale of such material.
- Contingencies: The Seller shall not be liable for default, or delay in delivering goods hereunder due to causes beyond its reasonable control such as fire, strike, riot, war, act of God, governmental orders or regulations, inability to obtain sufficient materials, labor, or power, or other similar or dissimilar causes beyond the reasonable control of the Seller.
- Other Terms & Conditions: Richey Terms are 30 days from Date of Invoice. Each shipment is partial fulfillment of an order shall be deemed a separate & independent contract but if the buyer fails to fulfill the terms of payment of any invoice or if the financial responsibility of the buyer shall become impaired or unsatisfactory to us, we reserve the right to change the terms of payment &/or defer or discontinue further shipments, without prejudice to any other lawful remedy, until past due payments are made and satisfactory assurances of buyer’s credit standing and received.
- Return of Merchandise: Merchandise shall not be returned and will not be accepted until a RMA Number has been issued for such return. The Seller reserves the right to request samples before issuing a RMA Number.
- Compliance with Laws: We hereby certify that the merchandise covered by this agreement was produced in compliance with the applicable requirements of the Fair Labor Standards Act and/or the Walsh-Healy Public Contracts Act the applicable regulations there under.
- Entire Contract: The provisions hereon and on accompanying papers, if any, signed by the Seller constitute all the terms and conditions agreed upon by the parties and shall replace or supersede any provisions on the face and reverse side of the Purchase Order or any attachment thereto, or any prior general agreement inconsistent with the provisions hereof.
Cancellation / Re-Schedule Policy
- Cancellation of orders: Orders may be cancelled once 80% the quantity commitment has been met.
- Re-schedule of orders: Within 2 – 4 weeks; +/- 2 weeks. Within 4 – 8 weeks; – 2 week, + 4 weeks. Within 8-10 weeks: -2 weeks, + 5 weeks. After 10 weeks; – 2 weeks, + 16 weeks. Though this is our general policy, we will do all we can to work to meet your needs. If required we are happy to enter into a stocking agreement to improve our flexibility and service.